Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blur

I have recently shifted gears a bit. I have become really interested in blur. It happened at a recent photo shoot.  I was doing some studio work... I just recently started working with different lighting and playing around. I'm encouraging myself to step out of my safe zone and try new things. So, I decided to see what some blur would do to the images.  I enjoyed what I got, but it wasn't that great ... see image below.




Granted, the images are FAR from spectacular.  But, there was something about them that got me interested.  So, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a week and play with this newfound interest.  

So, I shot a little more, I'll post the new images soon.  I was also required to make a short film for a class.  So, in one day, I shot some video footage on my Nikon D5000 and I put together this short film. My professor did a preview today and has some changes she'd like to see.  I'll post more once I've worked those things out.  For now, here's the rough draft.  Again, it's not great stuff, it's experimentation.  But, it's been a fun week.  


Click to see video. 
                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment